Saturday, May 22, 2010

Good Evening, I am up late. Listening to music, checking out some new hair do's for the gals. Found some really cute ideas. I need to run and get some little bows and flowers. Maybe Monday. I am tired, though I don't want to sleep.

Andrew is back in school Monday. Also on Monday is a field trip for omi and hockey for Andrew. Hannah has pet day Tuesday. Wednesday is wheel day. Thursday is Miriam's promotion. Wish I could head down. Good luck MIMI! Congratz on being valedictorian! We are so proud of you! Friday I think we can finally relax.

Full week. I need some ideas for dinner.

Guess I should get to bed. Goodnight =)

2 comments:

Ms. W said...

Hi Rae! I've been reading your blog, I like that you have been posting more.

What kind of dinner ideas are you looking for?

Novak Family Blog said...

Any kind of dinner ideas. Sorry for some reason I don't get notifications on comments. I am looking into that.