Novak Family Blog

Thanks for visiting. We aren't very attentive in keeping this site up to date. But hope it will keep you in the loop - a litte ;)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I love sunflower seeds =D
Posted by Novak Family Blog at 5/13/2010 08:19:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (29)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • Andrews Hockey
      • Kids where having fun yesterday outside. Nice day...
      • Good Evening, I am up late. Listening to music, c...
      • This week has been pretty laid back. Andrew has n...
      • Sunday - its actually gonna be hot today. Wearing...
      • I love sunflower seeds =D
      • Hannah's Ears Pierced. She got May birthstone.
      • Today is Hannah's birthday! Yay, my 8 year old is...
      • Today is my handsome little boy's birthday. Mike...
      • New month: May. What a fun month. So many things...
    • ►  April (10)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)

About Me

My photo
Novak Family Blog
We Love to do family activities. Parks, zoo, movies, cookouts, games. You name it, we'd probably enjoy it. As for me I like to read when I can, Cook new recipies and lounge around the house in pjs.
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.