Novak Family Blog

Thanks for visiting. We aren't very attentive in keeping this site up to date. But hope it will keep you in the loop - a litte ;)

Saturday, April 17, 2010

We got sand for the sand box today. yay! I am also fixing a bike trailer so I can take my little kiddies for rides. Can't wait.
Posted by Novak Family Blog at 4/17/2010 10:15:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (29)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ▼  April (10)
      • Yesterday I found this awsm thing that made my day...
      • Shohn and I ran today for the first time in a long...
      • Rainy day today. I am loving the rain. We get to...
      • Things are going well. We had to get our van fixe...
      • We got sand for the sand box today. yay! I am als...
      • Back to school today. After a much needed break. ...
      • No title
      • We had a great Easter weekend with family. Saturd...
      • Also, today Hannah did her Snog play. It was soo ...
      • A year...
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)

About Me

My photo
Novak Family Blog
We Love to do family activities. Parks, zoo, movies, cookouts, games. You name it, we'd probably enjoy it. As for me I like to read when I can, Cook new recipies and lounge around the house in pjs.
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.