You know you have to much things when it comes to spring cleaning. I have so many clothes I don't know what to do with. I want to keep for memories and some for family when they have babies. But I can only keep for so long...*hint* brothers and sisters. So wen I have to much I get overwhelmed and sit there just staring at it. Nothing gets done. I just say I need more storage bins, I need more shelves. I think this spring we are going to have a huge garage sale and get rid of clothes and toys! Toys everywhere..... Where did they come from.
I am sending my kids to grandmas for spring break week. I usually would go with them. But I think I need to space and actually get this house organized. I clean one room or even the shoe rack and I turn around and its not anymore. AHHH! But thank goodness to my consistency of teaching the kids to clean. Their help is much appreciated...most of the time. Fighting does come into hand once and while and makes it just too much.
Really its not to bad, I can keep the house pretty clean there are just corners I wish had nothing there. And I love to watch my kids play and to know that they have toys to play with. Its a blessing to watch them get a long and use their imaginations. After all it was my choice to have a family and with comes responsibilities. =D
Good Luck on all of your spring cleaning =D